Sting operation

By Anonymous - 02/08/2009 19:23 - United States

Today, I sold a customer some beer. He then asked to see the manager, and told me he was a 19 year-old undercover cop. My knee jerk reaction was to panic and curse aloud, before realizing he was balding, toothless, probably 50, certainly not a cop, and laughing at me for being such a gullible moron. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 662
You deserved it 53 951

Same thing different taste

Comments

average_girl 0

i kno! how can he mistake a 50 year old 4 a 19 year old??

Owned my a fifty year old man. Gotta love old people.

americayay 0

Gullible and stupid are not the same thing.

fudgerz 0

haha seriously.. thanks for the pointless, already known fact #45.. I'd piss my pants if the guy actually looked young, but balding a toothless? FAIL.

eyeluvdogz 0

dude not so uncommon i had a friend that graduated HS that was so bald all the underclassmen thought he was a teacher that was retiring

To the OP, I know exactly how you feel. When I used to waitress some people seemed to find it hilarious to tell me they weren’t finished with their plate when I went to pick it up even when it was completely empty. It’s obvious they're kidding, but just the fact that they say it surprises you. It’s so unexpected you automatically fall for it. Don’t sweat it. It happens to the best of us (and to me :P)

So, next time, you WILL ask for ID, won't you??

cherrypieguy 0

well in my state, you only have to ask for id if the person looks under 40. which leads to a bunch of offended women when they don't get asked.

Ahahahahahaha. Oh wow. :'D YDI dude, but that's some hilarious shit.

Wow, it must suck to live in the states, I'm 19 and bought beer today, the same way I have for the past year and I think out legal age is too high.

Blue_Coconuts 7

The legal drinking limit is good where it is, because most of you are ******* retarded. If the United States was like Europe with their drinking, we probably wouldn't have so much bullshit problems with it and then the age could be lowered, but right now if they did we'd just up the amount of Drunk Drivers most likely. Bunch of stupid ******* High School kids on the road.. I get scared on my bike from 16 year old girls texting while driving because they almost smash into me, imagine if they were drunk as well...

arienh4 0

Yeah, they put the drinking limit high and the driving limit low. Otherwise always worked better, that way they can get used to drinking and drink responsibly for two years while they prepare for driving.

Actually #22, Europe's drinking problems are a LOT worse than the US'; especially if you go to Britain.

mooreon131 0

actually, alcoholism is 10 times more prevalent in the US, and drunk drivnig acidents are over 40 times more prevalent per person. do some research before you assume that drinking is worse in the UK because of the stereotype of brits being lagar swilling wifebeaters who spend 8 hours a day at the pub.

Yeah but lets admit noone really cares in the uk and alcohol is a problem. Espeacially in teenagers. Ive been able to get served since i was 14; not saying thats right or anything because its not. But the US is over the top, i mean 21?!

cradle6 13

Britain has widespread public transportation though, which is much less prevalent in the US

efmivida 0

im sure yelling and cursing at an actualy cop would have been really smart too. good thing he was kidding

fmyfylx3 0

i know right, that was so smart of him. lol.

Aaahh, I love living in Canada. I'm 20, and have been buying beer for over a year now.

and I love living in Switzerland... been buying beer since I was 16.

I love living in Canada too, been served since I was about 14

swjeemtys 0

atleast he wasnt a real undercover cop...sucks he scared the shit outta u tho lol

Why would he ask for ID? The man was bald and toothless.

Uhm, FYL because someone played a joke on you that has no real effect? He wasn't really a cop, and all it caused was a laugh at your expense from some loser. -shrugs- No big.