By Anonymous - 26/03/2012 10:53 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, a man on the subway serenaded me. That's not the issue. He was cross-eyed, making it hard for me not to laugh in his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 310
You deserved it 30 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Forever alone doesn't mind being serenaded by creeps on the train. It's also pretty rude to laugh at people with disabilities. There's a special place in hell for people like you. Lol jokes! You have every right to laugh at a creeper trying to creep you up in a subway, especially if they're cockeyed! Besides, he was probably looking at the person next to you.

Seriously OP? You're an immature bitch. You find it funny that this poor man is cross-eyed? Well then I guess the only reason he serenaded you was because he couldn't see you properly. Doesn't feel good to be made fun of does it? Laugh because he's serenading you, don't laugh 'cause he's cross-eyed.

Comments

Everyone stop calling op a bitch. She said it was hard not to laugh, we don't know if she did or didn't. We don't know what he sang(could have been some crazy song) plus the sheer surreal aspect of being sung to on the subway, I challenge anyone not to laugh. Grammar nazis feel free to laugh at the clunkiness of this post. My apologies.

BunBunBabe 8

It WOULD be hard not to laugh, but because a lot of things, I would be laughing out of nervousness and awkwardness of the situation

Thats SO RUDE . A sweet man has the guts to sing to you in front of EVERYONE and you laugh at him cause hes cross eyed?! -_- Your a person that people call Shallow.

i wish an older cross eyed man would seranade me on the subway... hell i wouldn't mind if it was AT subway. kidding of course. look at the better side of it op. i bet it did make you smile. not every man has that ability.

KiddNYC1O 20

I hope he doesn't cross paths with you again...

And no wonder why guys don't try... Girls like you... I hope you're forever alone!

OC4815 0

People like you are ass holes. You laugh at him for something he has no control over and cannot change. You're disgusting.

209BabyGirl 0

Bitch atleast thou got sung to.... don't dis people who are trying to do something nice for you.... your ugly ass is probably to ******* stupid to realize that a decent looking guy wouldn't even give you a second glance let alone serenade you....... be appreciative fitly ass bitch

I couldn't stop laughing I pictured it in my head hahaha

Talkryz 7

That's just ****** up of you..