By Anonymous - 26/03/2012 10:53 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, a man on the subway serenaded me. That's not the issue. He was cross-eyed, making it hard for me not to laugh in his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 310
You deserved it 30 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Forever alone doesn't mind being serenaded by creeps on the train. It's also pretty rude to laugh at people with disabilities. There's a special place in hell for people like you. Lol jokes! You have every right to laugh at a creeper trying to creep you up in a subway, especially if they're cockeyed! Besides, he was probably looking at the person next to you.

Seriously OP? You're an immature bitch. You find it funny that this poor man is cross-eyed? Well then I guess the only reason he serenaded you was because he couldn't see you properly. Doesn't feel good to be made fun of does it? Laugh because he's serenading you, don't laugh 'cause he's cross-eyed.

Comments

Hahahaha, cross eyed people are near impossible to take seriously. I don't blame you.

jocelynelise 4

5$ it was the person next to you. Regardless you didn't deserve it. You shouldn't make fun of people for that.. that's just ****** up.

So, In your opinion, his apparent appreciation of you is invalid simply because he doesn't look perfect on the outside? I can't fathom why you think it's okay to judge anyone simply on their looks, while completely ignoring their intent. =(

OP isn't a bitch. Her saying that the issue of him being cross-eyed making it difficult not to laugh is kind of mean, but, let's face it, the dude was a little creepy. Some random guy singing to you on a bus, I would be laughing cause it's so random and awkward and all. Not because of his looks.