By Bob - 13/12/2017 05:00 - United States - Fairbanks

Today, a judge gave my ex custody of my two sons, most of my money, my house, my car, and has ordered me to take anger management classes. We're getting a divorce because she shot me with a gun. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 466
You deserved it 668

Same thing different taste

Top comments

keble 9

I mean, regardless of who's at fault, it's obvious we aren't getting the full story here

from what you've written that is disgusting and surely illegal?. can you kick up a storm with a politician a d a charity? she should definitely not be having custody of any children by the sound of what you've written

Comments

Goatstookallusernames 5

Change your lawyer, file an appeal. Take all money to the Bahamas.

readingrachel 9

Why did she shoot you with a gun?

Did you mean to say"a judge gave my ex custody of our two sons, most of our money, our house, and our car"

I worked with a guy whose two teenaged girls chose to live with him instead of their mother. The judge ordered him to pay child support to the mother even though he was already paying everything to keep the girls with him (she was already getting alimony). I told him, and I'm suggesting the OP, gets a better lawyer and sues the old one.

I need a little more information than this. For all I know you could have been trying to cut someone's head off and your ex was perfectly justified in shooting you.

Ah, the joys of the court system. Everyone favors the woman, no matter what. Sure, you could argue that she had a reason to shoot you, OP, but... I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Slightly similar thing happened to me. My ex has a constant string of men coming over that she sleeps with while she has my kids. Appeal it. And if the next judge does nothing appeal it again.

Friesian 7

Let me guess, when she shot you, you either didn’t call the cops, let the cops take her away, and/or or you decided not to press charges.

Stealthninjaa 19

Is there a reason your wife felt she had to shoot you, like self defense?