By swimfaned - 09/01/2015 11:43 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because she's afraid of my ex-wife. This is the third one in a row to use that very reason. The judge still won't accept my pleas for a restraining order. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 250
You deserved it 2 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dreamsorrow93 24

Eh drug her, drive her to a swamp, and feed her body to alligators. Problem solved.

Keep on trying for that restraining order. Hopefully you can get it.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Live your life differently because of a crazy women ?

"Our house?" Are you secretly stalking OPs from this website and living in their houses again? I thought after that last standoff with the SWAT team you had learned your lesson.

Clearly he is their second stalker :p

Dreamsorrow93 24

Eh drug her, drive her to a swamp, and feed her body to alligators. Problem solved.

Dreamsorrow93 24

But then he still has to silence the alligators. So he's got to drug those alligators and take them to another swamp to feed them to more alligators and then it all starts all over again. Murder is a slippery slope to mass alligator cannibalism.

#13 but it's the only logical solution. It must be done again, and again, and again.

conman531 23

If the person is drugged, won't that drug the alligators?

Keep on trying for that restraining order. Hopefully you can get it.

I thought of the exact same show when I read this. I think season 7 is starting on the 13th.

I immediately thought of Ron as well.

19990231 29

Try to get some proof, or testimony from your ex girlfriend, that would make the judge reconsider.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
1PersonIsMyWorld 22

16 meant ex girlfriend not ex wife.. and I agree.. if ur ex wife was the cause of your previous break up then your ex girlfriend must still want you op. and like 6 said if u can get enough people to testify against your ex wife then you will get a restraining order. be proactive!

try a hot air balloon; she will never find you if youre in the sky

Have you talked to her? She sounds horrible or still in love with you.

Sorry to hear that OP. In a way it's for the best, someday you'll find someone who'll stay with you no matter, even a crazy exwife!

Different judge? Different lawyer? Move? Restraining order for your spouses? As she's evidently not stalking you, they can't get it against you. But if there's evidence she's stalking your spouses, it's more likely that you'll get a restraining order that way. I'm sorry you have to go through that.