By you ripped them off ages ago - 17/08/2014 06:15 - United Kingdom - Derby

Today, a few minutes after giving birth to our fourth child, my wife pulled me close and whispered, "I love you, but if you ever put me through that again I'll rip your balls off." Everyone laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 044
You deserved it 16 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Threats to remove ones manhood is the best kind of contraception...

Comments

randomvisitor 6

Birth control. You should try it.

You DEFINITELY deserved it! Congrats! :D

Tawnkat 13

I agree with her. Mostly because of your name-title. Dick.

If she can joke, so can he. Chill. It's not that serious.

VoodooPriestess 16

She should get her tubes tied or birth control. But if you tell her this you will die. Smile and nod buddy.

rocker_chick23 27

No, HE should get a vasectomy. A tubal ligation is major abdominal surgery while a vasectomy only takes 20 minutes and is way less invasive.

He really shouldnt have to get a vesectemy if he DOESNT want to. she doesnt want kids let her take responsibility to avoid that.

Us ladies, have our period for 20+ yrs, grow the baby, and push said baby out of our vaginas. Since we are responsible for having the baby, guys should be responsible for NOT HAVING the baby. A.k.a get snipped. Why should we have to endure all that AND BE ON BIRTH CONTROL? OP-Haha. Nuff said..

Um I just want to point out that it was her that didn't want more children. So if he doesnt want to undergo a vesectemy he shouldn't have to. Women need to take more responsibility for what happens to them. She chose to have sex with him knowing the consequences so OP you should tell her to rip out her uterus if she doesnt want any more pregnancies. Its not the guy's fault that his wife has periods or that she got pregnant. Sure he had sex.with her but all she had to do to avoid the outcome was say no.

#103- uh, yea he should get a vasectomy. They are a married couple, So of course they are going to have sex. Marriage is all about two people making compromises and working together, she had 4 kids for him, so he should ensure they don't have #5...

She had 4 kids just as much for herself as for him. Marriage may be about compromise but no one should ever have to change their body if they dont want to. Besides you dont have to have sex to have a good marriage she chose to have sex protected or not knowing there was a chance to get pregnant. She can only blame herself, unless ofcourse OP raped her. She doesn't want to have kids so regardless of which is easier she should have to be the one making sure it doesn't happen. This isnt something as simple as choosing who gets to watch what on TV either procedure could have lasting psychological affects on the person so forcing your husband to do it just so you can have worry free sex is rediculous.

#115- you said yourself, no one should change their body if they don't want too. What the hell Do you think birth control is? It chemically alters a woman's body into thinking she's pregnant, so she can't get pregnant. Do you think women like pumping unnecessary hormones into themselves?

No but she doesn't want more children. Sounds like op could care less so why make the person who doesn't mind more kids make the sacrifice. If his wife wants no more kids she can change to stop it. If it was op not wanting kids then sure make him get snipped but it isnt. Birth control may not be pleasant but its up to the person who.says no more kids to stop that from happening. Its not that hard to understand or is everyone so brainwashed by feminists that they always side with the woman even when they are being unreasonable ?

#117- people may not be brainwashed. By feminists, but why make a woman go through more pain and procedures when we already go through enough to have kids? Do you realize how much more difficult it is for a woman to go through that procedure, than a man? Maybe if you were less of a dick you'd get it

But if he doesn't want to she can't make him. there are other ways to avoid it. She could just not have sex. That is a completely safe way to avoid pregnancies but if she wants sex its her responsibility to make sure she doesnt get pregnant.

You are obviously not married or even in a long term relationship. Just not have sex huh? Riiiiiiight... You want to know the outcome of that ? A broken marriage or that vasectomy you've been arguing against. Seriously, try it some time.

lol not everyone needs sex there are people who live happy lives without it. im not arguing against a vesectemy just saying that if he doesnt want to he shouldnt do it just to make his wife happy. There are alternatives such as the wife taking responsibility for what happens to her own body instead of hoping her husband will. Women are better able to prevent accidental pregnancies by taking precautions themselves. Why should he have to get a procedure done if she isnt willing to entertain the thought of doing it herself. Its about self responsibility. If I didnt want something to happen I would prevent it myself.

Yea, but why does birth control always have to be the responsibility of the woman? If I used your logic on my opinion, I could very easily say, well guys need to be responsible for what comes out of their body's that get women pregnant.

obviously condoms should be used. I was saying if she wants more she should do it not her husband. He never expressed any desire to change things

an3ph 20

Time for a little clip clip!

Time for your wife to use birth control or get her tubes tied. It's the responsibility of whoever doesn't want anymore to fix it

RedPillSucks 31

They're married. Its a joint responsibility. Which is easier? Having the wife go through major surgery and recovery pain, or having the husband go through a ridiculously minor in-office procedure with hardly any pain and a one day recovery time? I was playing tennis a couple of days after my vasectomy.

By that logic, #104, more men should be getting vasectomies. In fact, the number of men I know who don't want kids is much higher than the number of women I know who don't want kids. Certainly, by your logic, if we want the number of single-parent families to decrease, how about encouraging men who couldn't care less about having/raising offspring to get vasectomies? You'd see the amount of unwanted children decrease dramatically. Why not? Is it just "more manly" to have children and not give a rat's ass about them than to admit to being sterile? Instead of blaming pregnancy or placing the responsibility of birth control on women when we so often hypocritically proclaim that it takes two to have a kid, let's add a little consistency to this argument.

I can't believe how much support this guy is getting. OP you sound like a TOOL. The poor woman's dealt with an ocean of hormones, pushed four water melons out of a far-too-small hole, and you can't even entertain the idea of putting on a condom.