By you ripped them off ages ago - 17/08/2014 06:15 - United Kingdom - Derby

Today, a few minutes after giving birth to our fourth child, my wife pulled me close and whispered, "I love you, but if you ever put me through that again I'll rip your balls off." Everyone laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 044
You deserved it 16 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Threats to remove ones manhood is the best kind of contraception...

Comments

I'm confident that she loves you too much to actually put you through that OP. She just have birth to a child (a fourth one at that?! Kudos to her), so considering that, she's just really hitting home a point, that's all.

And that's what they think of you when all you got from the experience was pleasure.

Congrats on your baby. I hope everything is healthy! FYL. When you stub your toe, you are in lots of pain and sometimes you get angry. Right? Imagine that pain except 10 times worse. That's probably what she is going through with giving birth. It was still not very nice of her to say something like that even if she really meant it, but sometimes your hormones get crazy when you're in lots of pain.

Except, instead of the pain being in your toe, it's in, you know, the birthing canal.

My friends and I are perfecting a new monkey style Kung fu that entails ripping your opponents balls off >:)

So let me get this all women hate having babies from the comments I'm reading ect "I'm going to rip you're balls off if you do this again" hahah I'm joking not joking

he didn't behead his daughters, just his wives.

It should be getting easier by the time a fourth child is born

well to be fair, she HAS given birth to four kids of yours! I mean do you want more?