By Champion the wonder horse - 28/07/2011 08:15 - United States

Today, a bunch of guys at work chased me down a corridor with a Febreze spray for smelling like I'd been "sleeping in a hollowed-out horse's carcass" and having "the personal hygiene of a billy goat." FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 975
You deserved it 56 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RebornProblem 0

Maybe you should take a shower more often.

saIty 17

Psh febreze can't help you now. You're going to need to pull out the big guns. Yup I mean soap and water.

Comments

Well this is the 21st century where people shower on a daily basis and regularly use deodorant. Maybe you should catch up to the modern world?

PrimeStarscream 30

Take the hint, you disgusting slob.

maronofhearts 19

If its that bad maybe you should stop running so they don't have to chase you and let them spray you for everyone's sake and shower properly from now one preferably on a regular basis.

WHY'D YOU RUN? Febreze smells do good. Embrace it!

Wow! I never understood people who stink. In high school I had to keep an air freshener in my locker because this one girl (who's locker was near mine) would make the hallway stink so bad that it was physically unbearable. You deserve it and worse.

YDI at least now we know where that smell's coming from ...

chiakis_x_world 6

I have had this happen before except with my own family. xD; I love parading around with my stench and making people smell my pits. This is definitely my type of FML. xD; But, you may not enjoy it like I do. So, oh so sorry, lol!

ericka216 0

well, maybe you just need to wash your stank ass more often!