By Champion the wonder horse - 28/07/2011 08:15 - United States

Today, a bunch of guys at work chased me down a corridor with a Febreze spray for smelling like I'd been "sleeping in a hollowed-out horse's carcass" and having "the personal hygiene of a billy goat." FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 975
You deserved it 56 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RebornProblem 0

Maybe you should take a shower more often.

saIty 17

Psh febreze can't help you now. You're going to need to pull out the big guns. Yup I mean soap and water.

Comments

I don't blame them, I would've done the same.

Maybe if you took a shower and washed yourself that wouldn't of happened... YDI.

Just spray some Febreeze in the air .. and you'll be fine!

I knew a guy who always smelled like cow manure. He lived on a farm and his mom always hung their clothes out to dry. I can sympathize.

MerrikBarbarian 9

do you work as a mascot per chance? or are you a fursuiter? I know I smell like something died after I desuit from several hours of being in the suit having kids beat me while their asshole parents laugh. oh joys of mascot work. :p otherwise shower more often or if showering doesn't help- see a doctor!

It is difficult to smell yourself. Often people have body odor and don't know it. It's not always a hygiene issue, people who shower daily can have medical conditions that cause bad body odor. If people complain about how you smell and yet you're showering daily with soap and using deodorant, etc., talk to your doctor, you may have some sort of medical condition that's treatable.

You should have thanked them for being honest and bringing it to your attention. Granted, they could have been a little more discreet about it, but if I smelled like diarrhea and made other people gag when I walked by, I would want to know so I could correct the problem.