TMI Mom

By Grossed out - 14/02/2009 21:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mother was driving me and my friends to a wedding. My friends and I were talking about birth control, and then my mother chimes in, "Yeah, I used to use the sponge, but the spermicide would always burn your dad's penis." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 421
You deserved it 7 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, you talk about birth control or anything sex related around the parents, expect the hear some things you didn't want to know from time to time!

TryToBeKind 0

Actually, that was pretty nice of her to give you a head's up (pun not intended until now).

Comments

paleknight47 0

Never talk about sex related things in front of your parents idiot

hopeehunt 0

that's what I thought of! haha love that show.

I totally agree, Jesus, what an arrogant little bitch. So you can sit there yabbering away about your birth control but when your mum joins in it's 'gross'. How absolutely pathetic. Grow up!

You so deserve that. Don't talk about something like that in front of your mom if u don't want her making comments like that, and if ur gonna talk about that stuff infront of her expec those comments. So grow up and stop bitchin..... Meanwhile I'm gonna read ur FML again and laugh my ******* ass off again.

YDI for talking about it in the first place idiot

thatguy888 0

Sure, "you were born as a result of sex." Doesn't mean you need or want to hear the details. To me, it's not ok for parents to be straight-up graphic with their kids, and it's definitely not ok for them to allow their kids to hear them or see them have sex. But... since you started the conversation, you deserve it.