Timing is everything

By -bird-poop- - 10/10/2009 12:52 - Germany

Today, I finally plucked up the courage to propose to my girlfriend of 7 months. I took her out to the park where we had our first kiss, I got down on one knee, and before I could say, "Will you marry me?" a bird shat on my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 013
You deserved it 7 561

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It was a sign! Dont get married too early.

7 months? Ive had milk in my fridge longer than that. To early bro. Wait atleast a year more

Comments

Freed0mfr1es 0

moving kinda fast don't you think?

heatherfeather 4

i agree, seven months is TOO EARLY. I'd say wait 2 years to propose. If two years seems like too long, then how the hell will you make it through marriage. the bird was trying to warn you. listen to it!

i agree, who the hell would propose after or at 7 months? O_O...

muffinsareyummy 1

obviously it wasn't meant to be. sorry, dude.

You've had your first kiss in 7 months and already you wanted to get married? You're lucky that bird shat on you because I'm sure that girl would have said no. You don't know how to handle a relationship at all.

emilydarling 0

I think he meant the place where they had their first kiss... not that they actually had their first kiss just then.

bigsoadfan 0

Why did it take you seven months to kiss your girlfriend?

dg_love 0

My husband of eleven years proposed to me after 4 months (we'd been best friends for 5 years prior to dating). If you've had enough relationship experience (i.e. age), you know what you're doing, you know when it's right.

Littlerunner 0

you 'finally' got up the courage?? You were dating for seven months. Some people date six or seven years before they decide to get married.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha awwww. so did you still ask her?

Maybe the bird had a bad break up with your girlfriend XD