Time to leave

By Anonymous - 22/08/2023 08:00

Today, my ex called me, apologetic about her mistakes, and saying she realised she wants to be with me. I eventually agreed to coffee, just to see if the old spark was still there. I ended up leaving after 0.0000005 seconds. She was 6 months pregnant with some other dude's baby. I wasted my afternoon for this shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 932
You deserved it 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can’t blame you. Sounds like she made some poor life decisions and now is worried about being a single mother since you broke up. Now she wants some of that stability back.

She was "regretful" of her mistakes, yet continuing to make at least one more. Sorry about that, OP.

Comments

Can’t blame you. Sounds like she made some poor life decisions and now is worried about being a single mother since you broke up. Now she wants some of that stability back.

She was "regretful" of her mistakes, yet continuing to make at least one more. Sorry about that, OP.

With such a short time interval, I'm assuming you didn't get to enjoy your coffee? Let's focus on the important point, people!

Don't know why you even agreed to coffee, but you definitely did the right thing by getting out of there. She reached out to you because she wants you to support her and her kid she made with someone else. That's not your responsibility. Good for you! Now block her because any possible spark that might have been there has been extinguished.

You might have done the right thing, but you should have at least have coffee with her, listen to her story, show some sympathy and then leave.