Hogwatch

By QAnon ruined my mom - 22/08/2023 06:00

Today, and over the past few weeks, my mom has cried, ranted, and posted unhinged TikToks, more than when my sister was almost killed in the meadow behind our house by a drunken hunter, all this because her favorite 'politician' has "unfairly" been indicted several times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 841
You deserved it 175

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I swear, these people are all acting like cultists who can no longer comprehend common sense or the law. I’m sorry, OP.

How can people care this much for 1 human who does not even care for them back. Wow, sorry op

Comments

Calm her down by saying he's going to go to prison for a very long sentence for the crimes he certainly committed. But the good news is he won't be there long because he'll get either the "Jeffrey Epstein" or anally raped to death.

I swear, these people are all acting like cultists who can no longer comprehend common sense or the law. I’m sorry, OP.

How can people care this much for 1 human who does not even care for them back. Wow, sorry op

Indicted 4 times actually. Drop the Tictoc link we want to see these unhinged posts.

Tell your mom to shut the **** up and act like an adult, or I'll drop her with a Stone Cold Stunner.

n3rdn3ss 8

Can't imagine how she'll be when he's found (justly so) guilty. She may want to find someone better to look up to (blindly follow) for the time being.

Having a previous tragedy is probably what causes her to act this way. I wasn’t in my right mind for a good decade after my husband was violently and unexpectedly killed. It’s seeing perceived injustice and feeling helpless about things that’s making her react like that. I guarantee you it has way more to do with losing her child than it had to do with any political situation.

Great, just what we need... another Trumpster. And another crazy one on top of it.