Throbbing

By 2in longer - 01/11/2016 12:57 - United States - Coldwater

Spicy
Today, while laying in bed with my girlfriend, I felt her grab my manhood through a layer of blankets. I got a bit stiff, just in time for her to clench tight, and pull violently. She didn't know "it" was in her hand, as she was trying to cover herself with the blanket. My manhood is now red and swollen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 966
You deserved it 1 169

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP: "Oh my manhood! My womb raider! My baby-maker custard launcher! " Girlfriend: "It's a penis. "

"Today, while laying in bed with my girlfriend, I felt her grab my manhood through a layer of blankets. I got a bit stiff" Ah, yes, an erection. "… cover herself with the blanket. My manhood is now red and swollen." Ah, yes, so still an erection.

Comments

You can say the word "penis", it's okay.

Be thankful that you still have your manhood attached.

So she grabbed it and held on long enough for you to get an erection and then made the reason that she wanted more covers? That kind of doesn't make sense. I mean unless you got an erection in the literal second it takes to grab covers and pull.

From your name: two inches longer might be worth the discomfort ;).

Bro, I'm so sorry. I know I blindly reach for covers. I pat around for them then when I think I have the edge, I rip them over me. It doesn't always work out...

must be hung like a tic-tac if she didnt feel it through the covers

Wickedwildjoker6 2

I know your pain. Mine kneed me so hard in her sleep that I couldn't move very well the next day.

LOL! Did that to the wife once with a hand full of her pubes! I once made a "tent" and she said "you wish" thinking it was my hand, grabbed it and was surprised to find the real deal. Ya gotta be careful what ya grab in bed!