This pandemic is ruining our health in so many ways

By Anonymous - 21/02/2021 20:01 - Germany - Zittau

Today, I'm in pretty good physical shape. No, wait, that was two years ago. Now I need to take a break after brushing each quadrant of my teeth because my arm gets tired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 480
You deserved it 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It depends on why you are in such sad shape. If it’s because of a serious health crisis beyond your control, then you definitely have my sympathy (I had cancer of the esophagus, the operation and chemotherapy afterwards knocked me on my ass! But I survived and am cancer free as of now.) If on the other hand it’s purely from lack of exercise for no good reason, then at least you can fix that...

So do something about it. Or go to your doctor because that seems abnormal.

Comments

It depends on why you are in such sad shape. If it’s because of a serious health crisis beyond your control, then you definitely have my sympathy (I had cancer of the esophagus, the operation and chemotherapy afterwards knocked me on my ass! But I survived and am cancer free as of now.) If on the other hand it’s purely from lack of exercise for no good reason, then at least you can fix that...

when was the last time you had a physical check up by a doctor

So do something about it. Or go to your doctor because that seems abnormal.

As others stated, unless it's an underlying illness you have no clue about, the physical health of your body is on you. Covid didn't stop anyone from exercising or eating well. That's like blaming a school for failing you when you covered your eyes and ears during lessons.

Alright I'll be pedantic. The outcome in society brought on by the Covid pandemic. Obviously, if you have covid, it would be under the conditions of my first sentence: underlying illnesses.

That's not mere laziness, that's chronic fatigue. Even the laziest of slob doesn't get tired just by brushing two teeth. Go to a doctor. Or rather, have a friend drag you to a doctor, it doesn't seems like you can do it alone.

So you might actually want to check HOW you're holding your arm. It is totally, 100% possibly to hold your joints and limbs in such a way that you can fatigue and\or stress them accidentally, even if it feels normal at first. If it helps, at least you don't have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and actually DISLOCATE the bastard joints in your sleep...