Cough up

By Nezje - 08/08/2018 18:30

Today, I didn't get my driver's license, even though I didn't make any mistakes because my examiner said it was only my first time taking the exam, so it wouldn't matter if I failed. Now I have to pay another €240 for a second exam. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 847
You deserved it 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have got a copy of the test sheet and then you have proof you made no mistakes and can argue the outcome.

That’s shit. You have a right to your licence if you pass on the first time, no matter what some crackpot of an examiner says.

Comments

You should have got a copy of the test sheet and then you have proof you made no mistakes and can argue the outcome.

Nezje 14

That would have been a great idea, but this is unfortunately not about the theoretical exam.. it was the practical exam; where you drive around with the examiner in the car and he tells you in the end, if you are able to drive the car good enough to get your license or not.

Usually they have a piece of paper that they use to grade your practical exam, it's not a pass/fail exam. Call them and ask to see it.

When I failed my 1st practical driving test (just passed 2nd time last month.) I was given the test sheet by the practical examiner to improve on my failed areas.

chris_lillo 15
Nezje 14

Congratulations with passing the 2nd time. I actually didn't get a piece of paper with what I did wrong or something like that. Maybe that differs per country..

ImminentDisaster 12

What a load of bull. What country are you in?

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

What country does that kind of bullshit?

Well Nezje sounds slovakian so maybe slovakia?

That’s shit. You have a right to your licence if you pass on the first time, no matter what some crackpot of an examiner says.

My instructor said that those who take the test more than once are safer drivers, but I still was still advanced on the first go. Definitely try to fight the outcome, OP.

My drivers ed teacher had a policy- out of every batch of three students, only one would pass. His reasoning was "there's no way 100% of high school students are safe driver so there's no way 100% will pass my course." He would have failed us all if he could get away with it.

go back with a parent or a cop and tell them they are giving you your license they basically robbed you

fde2blknimout 18

Tell him if he lets you pass you won't call the cops on him for trying to molest you.

They don't have to fill out a form listing in what areas you failed? Where on earth do you live that this is possible?