Dirty mind

By Anonymous - 27/10/2012 19:28 - Germany - Nuremberg

Today, I saw a folder on my son's PC named "PussyPictures". I sat him down for a talk, only to be told they contained pictures of the James Bond character Pussy Galore, for his essay about sexism in movies. He's now mocking me for "having a dirty mind". FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 572
You deserved it 38 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why didn't you open the file first...?

superxmario91 11

Comments

superxmario91 11

OP shouldn't cum to conclusions so soon

It only took 39 more comments, but I knew that joke was cumming!

Well it does come in-handy to beat off a few small puns.... As long as they don't suck.

That's almost as awkward as deleting a file; then going to your recycling bin to restore it, only to find you failed to... "cover your tracks" previously.

Mouth overloaded your ass... Get the facts first... YDI, for rushing to judgement.

CaptainDoorknob 7

Anyway what is there to even talk about? That ************ is evil and you'll burn in hell for eternity if you even so much as look at your penis? This is 2012, not 1953. Let the kid grow up.

#179 of course masturbation isn't evil and neither is **** really although I personally don't like the idea of it - but depending on the age of the kid he maybe shouldn't be looking at and, you're right to say let him grow up, but if he's not had an intimate, sexual or serious relationship before its possible he'd get the wrong idea of how those play out from ****. I'm not saying don't watch it but you should sit down and talk to your kid about how he should treat a girl, be responsible etc. etc.

Why didn't you open the file first...?

Yeah but if are going to accuse your child of something, it's better to have all the facts first.

In most cases I would agree with you, but honestly, I probably wouldn't have checked either. Then again, I'm not a parent.

maxmex13 7

What if they really were pictures of women's vaginas and OPs son came up with that story on the spot so he wouldn't get in trouble? After all, you usually don't need pictures if you are typing an essay.

I've had my professor tell me to put pictures in my essay for emphasis. But seriously; I understand not wanting to open the file and seeing ****, but if you're going to call your son out like that, make sure your facts are right.

fucking_dev 2

why is she even on his computer??? haha

Maybe she borrowed it, maybe hers is broken, maybe she wanted to use it because she bought it. The possibilities are endless:)

GuessWhatKids 13

Heh, some of you need to woman up. If I saw a folder called "dickpics" on my daughter's computer, I'd damn straight open it to see what she's up to. Who cares if it has a bunch of guys' penises, it's all part of your body.

ellytoad 13

Oh no, the horror of vaginas. Who knows how hetero women gynecologists live with themselves! 9_9

137- some women just cat see the naked body of another woman. I know men also who try their hardest to not see the penises of other men. To each their own. And the mom could have been borrowing her son's computer. My dad uses mine and my sister's all the time and saves pictures on it so he can put them on Facebook or send to family; so he goes through the documents on the computer as well. As long as the son didn't mind (and it doesn't sound it) then it's all good.

Epikouros 31

Maybe she did open the folder, and thought that the Pussy Galore pictures were wankfodder.

Maybe she bought it, and maybe she pays for the Internet, and the electricity. If so she has the right to look through it, my parents do that to me all the time and I don't mind. If I want the privacy then I have to buy the computer and pay for the Internet and electricity it costs to pay for it.

I think anybody who saw a folder with that name would assume something dirty is in there

I wouldn't, I'd just assume he reeeeally likes cats.

Meow_Bitches 7

And Im assuming you reeeally like cats too considering your profile picture...

This whole thread is kind of hilarious

Razi_tail 25

I would have had to look wondering if it was cats or the other. My first thought reading this fml was that it was a folder of cat pictures.

3, those folders are usually given less obvious names than that.

3 you're an idiot, you forgot the period you dumbass. Go **** yourself.

gmc_blossom 21

72- So you're telling me my folder labeled, "****" should probably be changed to something less obvious?

Llamacod 11

#95, only if you don't want anybody finding it

Who actually keeps a folder of ****? Keeping your **** viewing strictly on the web is much easier to conceal. Plus I don't know many people who want to see the same pics over and over. Variety is the spice of life. Or is it paprika? I can never keep that straight.

Unibear 1

#103, as long as you keep your **** and your paprika separate, I think you'll be fine.

Take 134 advice judging by his icon he must be good at hiding **** ( jokes)

Well... It's hard not to think of something dirty when you read something saying pussypictures lol

Well she should have checked first so not to make a fool of herself.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

122- I'm going to have to write you up for the unnecessary space in your quote.

4 - I used to have a folder on my desktop just called "*******" to throw my parents off. I kept funny lolcat pictures in it. My p0rn was kept hidden mixed in with system files.

Girreth 7

I think you should be more ashamed that you think your son is stupid enough to name his **** folder "PussyPictures."

It seems more like he did it intentionally, to get his parents to try to give him shit for it so he could mock them afterwards.

Girreth 7

I was about to ask what kind of kid adds folders to his computer so that his parents can see them, but then I realized that it's the same kind of kid raised by parents who actually check their offspring's computer in the first place.

Look for a folder called "Program Files". That's probably just a codename for the actual ****.

Mines kept in a folder labeled "resume".

SpikyG 3

Mine is called "Don't ******* go in the folder".

makenna2011 6

He was just asking for that to happen. But next time, you might want to open it to be sure

Mister_Triangle 21

Definitely seems like a setup. It's too obvious for **** storage and too clearly an innuendo to be entirely innocent. He may not have intended for his mom to find it, but he knew what he was doing.

SpikyG 3

He lying. He provably deleted the pics by now.

coolbrony12 3

He could be lying. I would check it when he's not home just to be safe.

Why when he's not home? She's his parent, she can check whenever she wants.

You know what happens when you assume, right?

Girreth 7

You become the subject of an overused joke?

Girreth 7

31 - The ninth circle of hell is reserved for arsonists, thieves, people who dress their dogs up in fuzzy sweaters, and dumbfucks who are so unoriginal that they post what you just did in a vain attempt to cover their self-centered bullshit with stale jokes that try too hard to be witty. I hope a child molester's penis is surgically attached to your face, with regards to another FML.

CharresBarkrey 15

Holy shit, 37, calm down. They were just answering 11.

37- I agree with everything from the ninth circle to fuzzy sweaters on dogs. After that you turned asshole and failed. :(

gmc_blossom 21

Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that got out of hand fast. Dafuq was that all about, 37? Your comment scared me. O_O

constipatedlady 0

Comments about the "circles of hell" are very original. I'm in awe of your creativity.

Girreth 7

Today, I posted a comment on FML. Everyone thought I was serious. FML