The usual?

By Cian_1 - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Herne Bay

Today, it has got to the point that I don't even have to ask for my booze in the local off-licence, they just hand me my bottle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 615
You deserved it 6 846

Same thing different taste

Top comments

there was one case where an old lady would order the same pizza everyday for three years without fail to the point where they would cook it before she even phoned. One day when she didn't call the driver went to her house to check on her and found she suffered a stroke. moral of the story: your alcoholism could one day save your life!

Now might be a time to get some help bud....

Comments

I don't get why everyone thinks OP has a drinking problem. Perhaps OP just gets the same thing all the time. This is what you call a regular customer. Try something new OP that's always the best part.

That's what I was thinking. If op buys the same bottle of wine weekly to share with a partner it's far from being an alcohol problem!

He might not be an alcoholic, sounds like he just goes in for one. That's not so bad.

IssacB 14

Well, you said local... so I guess it's only bad if you DON'T live in a small town.

I'm the same way with the Subway in my town. They see me walk in, and I don't even have to order my sandwich anymore.

Fellow Kent dweller, I think you need help. Or maybe go to a different off license once in a while :-)

I'm in Kent too, my bet's OP lives in Chatham or Rochester :)

I got to that point years ago. Welcome to the club.

Sounds like the liquor is calling the shots now bud. Better get that under control before the shit Hawks come and start a shit storm

Lol! Love the 'Trailer Park Boys' reference.

Haha thanks! I guess most of the FML community isn't a fan of trailer park boys :/