By alchy - 02/05/2011 04:46 - United States

Today, I realized that the cashier at the liquor store and I are already on a first-name basis. I just moved to this town a week ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 971
You deserved it 36 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Beebow_fml 5
imnotcraZ 0

Charlie sheen? is that you?

Comments

Beebow_fml 5

Everyone is polite before they buy the vodka, Right Steve?

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

who needs self control, just date the guy. Then you can get discount liquor and you won't be spending so much money.

holymolybro 0

It's better and more self controlled then ma'am and sir. Trust me.

OP isn't an alcoholic.. they're just an alcohol enthusiast, persay. :p

She's what's known as a "collector". she just likes the bottles, guys, so chill out.

Jaykayfu 0
born_hustla 26
andres19 0

I actually dont see A problem with this

I don't see a problem with this at all. liquor stores have more things than just alcohol ya know. whoever said that's the only thing OP goes in there for??

WallyTheWombat 0

I was pretty good friends with the guy at the liquor store when I was 16, but that's because I went there every day after work to buy a bag of pretzels.

Two days ago I woke up in a hospital with no idea how I got there. I started out the same way no too long ago. I'll save you a seat next to mine in AA which has probably just saved my life that I mistakenly almost lost. If not for my three friends, my angels, who found me I would have most certainly died the day before yesterday. It's just not worth it...I never thought that would happen to ME. Don't wait until it's too late! Please, for your family and friends who may not find you in time.

GallifreyDog 2

Exactly! Maybe you told her your name the first day, she likes you and she's good with names! Or maybe your name is Jack Daniels!

yeaah foreal. the cashier might be good with names and remembers them.

it doesn't mean alcoholic.... damn you are so dumb. hide yo kids; hide yo wife.....

GallifreyDog 2

Oohh, didn't see the liquor part. Yeah you need help.

bring him more than too many pennies at your next purchase date to make sure he's your friend.

First name basis 'ey... soon you'll be getting in their pants.

Me654 0

You should really get some help