The strangeness of strangers

By zomg - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Port Saint Lucie

Today, while at work as a cashier, I tried to be sweet and ID an elderly man buying a bottle of wine. He responded by calling me a "blind-ass bitch" and calling my manager for "harassing" him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 899
You deserved it 29 716

Top comments

bbedlock_fml 7

Some people just need to learn to take compliments once in a while...

user324234324 1

I think you'd get a better result if you did that to an old lady

Comments

Shadowvoid 33

Why are old people so mean when they don't get what they want?

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

You mean when they don't get the thing they're paying for without dealing with some whippersnapper's bull?

11- OP wanted to make the old man feel young by asking for his ID to buy alcohol.

This is a comment glitch just ignore it. I

I keep having the same thing happen to me. It's getting on my nerves.

I'm 30 and got carded to buy wine at a grocery store the other day and they almost didn't sell to me because I had an out of state driver's license. It wasn't a compliment, it was a pain in the ass.

This was actually a response to someone else's comment but FML seems to be ****** up at the moment so just ignore this.

perdix 29

He probably just shaved his pubes and his wife laughed at his little boy penis. Sometimes telling a guy he looks younger than his is ain't so damn funny.

Honestly, I can see why it'd be a pain in the ass for him. But he didn't have to be such a rude little bitch about it. So I'd card him every time now just to teach the grumpy ass a lesson in manners.

smydiwannafthata 5

What did he call it? Asexual harassment?

katcot99 11

Aren't old people just the cutest things?

What exactly are you holding in your picture? I'm not being a stalker or anything, I just have no idea what that is.

#76 - I thought it was a ***** too. It's a phone apparently.

katcot99 11

Time to change my profile pic.

Epsilonyx 15

I didn't see "time to change my pic" comment, so I saw your current picture and I got confused because I thought they were implying your head looks like a *****/***** phone...haha. Which it doesn't.