The pirate look

By Anonymous - 13/11/2008 03:01 - France

Today, I scratched my cornea and have to wear a large bandage covering my eye. I'm off today, but I'll probably have to wear it to school tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 059
You deserved it 5 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

StephanieSays 0

Don't be a weenie. My friend got a paper cut on her eye and is now partially color blind.

mister_moops 0

i don't understand. are you crying because you have to wear the bandage or because of the scratch?

Comments

i agree w/ #1, so ******* what? id be excited to where that to school, i've always wanted to be a pirate:) lol

animalfreak4ever 0

Oh stop whinning! I've done that before and yes it's painful, but who cares about what other people think? You should be ******* thankful that your not going blind like I am. Grow up.

I would love wearing that, suck it up and be a pirate!

It's probably cool looking. I saw an eye bandage at the store, and it looked awesome. Come on, I doubt there is a person out there that is such an asshole that they make fun of a guy who hurt his eye.

i did that the first day of school this year and missed the next three.. which consisted of my first volleyball game of the season and two quizzes i couldn't make up. shit sucks.

StephanieSays 0

Don't be a weenie. My friend got a paper cut on her eye and is now partially color blind.

kindofgocrazy 0

She got a paper cut on her eye? Holy shit... how'd she do that? Looking too close to the edge of a paper, and just 'happened' to fall on it?

animalfreak4ever 0

I've done that. it's a lot easyer then you think. And a ton more painful then you'd think

mister_moops 0

i don't understand. are you crying because you have to wear the bandage or because of the scratch?

I did that, although I did it at the right time, I was in the second grade, and everyone thought I was badass, being a pirate and all. Sorry buddy

dk_fml 0

Ya know, I heard from my doc not long ago that the bandages really aren't necessary--takes the same amount of time to heal without them. Still sucks for ya, though.

ash14 0

Yeah I don't understand why they HAD to wear one. Two months ago, I had a scratched cornea, bruised retina, and a swollen iris, and it wasn't necessary at all to have a bandage over my eye.

Meh. You'll just look like a BAMF. :P One of my friends did that, she basically looked awesome. XD