The devil

By nichaneely - 10/02/2010 03:32 - United States

Today, I was working when an older lady came up to buy a coffee. Her son cried for a cup of whipped cream to snack on. She shook her head, silently telling me to say no. I said we were out. The mother took her drink and said, "I'm sorry honey, but the mean man said you couldn't have any." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 950
You deserved it 3 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

treesdevin 0

you shouldve said "oh actually little kid, I think we might have some right here if ur bitch ass mom will hold on a second."

emmmilyyy 0

wow sounds like one of those overbearing mothers that screw up their sons by spoiling them, making it impossible for any woman to be good enough for him when he grows up. a normal mom has the backbone to say no to her child.

Comments

youthink_fml 0

That's when you say "Well i thought we were out of whipped cream but we actually still have some. Do you still want it? It's on the house." Who's the mean man now bitch?!

What a bitch. The "mean man" part was really unnecessary.

ok i had to read this like ten times just to get it? and the story isnt even that good...ur never gonna see the kid again!

C'mon, OP, you got offended by that? Hasn't your mother ever told you something like that? She's calling you mean to comfort her son, she didn't mean it.

The point isn't the kid. The OP was trying to be nice to the mom, doing a favor by saying they were out of whipped cream... the mom could have just said... "they're out of whipped cream" not "he's mean." Sure it's one kid... but when crap like that happens all the time it sucks and just put's you on the defensive. Hate customers like that.

parents always tell their children that so quit crying about it and get over it.

Poor ass parents... she probably threatens to count to three and never get's to three. "oneeee, twoooo, twoooo, twooo... come on.... don't make me actually descipline or RAISE you.."

So what? The kid isn't going to come after you is he?

_sourpatchkid 0

yeah being known as the "mean man" is no big deal, but the concern is that the mom puts the parenting on strangers so that she can save face. this is definitey a fml. in fact, it's a "**** all our lives" because that kid is going to be society's problem one day.

blackllama 0