The devil

By nichaneely - 10/02/2010 03:32 - United States

Today, I was working when an older lady came up to buy a coffee. Her son cried for a cup of whipped cream to snack on. She shook her head, silently telling me to say no. I said we were out. The mother took her drink and said, "I'm sorry honey, but the mean man said you couldn't have any." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 950
You deserved it 3 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

treesdevin 0

you shouldve said "oh actually little kid, I think we might have some right here if ur bitch ass mom will hold on a second."

emmmilyyy 0

wow sounds like one of those overbearing mothers that screw up their sons by spoiling them, making it impossible for any woman to be good enough for him when he grows up. a normal mom has the backbone to say no to her child.

Comments

Scorpio1989 0
LaceyCakes 0

you should have told the kid to eat the whipped cream off the the moms coffee if gb. there was any lol

i hope you remembered what she looks like bcz if she comes back in with the kid you gota get her back...u must get her back...u better get her back

perdix 29

Haven't you ever heard of the "good cop, bad cop" routine? The mom gets to be the "good cop" by telling her son he can have whipped cream and made the OP the "bad cop" by denying the little brat. The etiquette of "god cop, bad cop" requires that after the stunt is pulled, the "good cop" must lick a dollop of whipped cream from wherever the "bad cop" puts it. So, where did you put it, OP?

perdix 29

The idiot probably blew his opportunity and put in on a biscotto and handed it to the woman. Maybe she was the opposite of a MILF, aka a MIWFWYD (a mother I wouldn't **** with your dick, an acronym that is unpronounceable to all but the Welsh) and in that case, he made the right call!

I count myself lucky to be Welsh in this case. Let's sit and watch the 'sheep ******' comments below.

Some cow stumpers up in Vermont taught me that.

Ah. I actually have a phobia of sheep, which I guess is kind of ironic.

I'm afraid not. Should I even know what that is? ;{

So THAT'S where "Gaz" came from. ai'm going to be the guy who links this to CoD 4. Trolls, I hereby declare this post a free-fire zone.

Sounds like stupid TN people.. I'm In Nashville where are you?

Parents/grandparents like that are very frustrating. Sucks to be the bad guy in those situations. lol@ perdix that made my day.

Whiterabbitm1 0

I'm a parent and honestly some people just can't handle being with kids... if you don't have enough balls to tell your own flesh and blood No in my eyes you are just pathetic... I don't think you did the wrong thing but honestly I would have just acted like I didn't see what she motioned to do.

Daerauko 0

that's ******* stupid. oh no! a little kid now thinks I'm a jerk!!!!

Too bad the nasty beech couldn't figure out how to straight out tell the little bastard NO.