By HoboWithACondom - 31/08/2019 16:01

Today, my boss fired me because he found out I'm dating his daughter. Now I'm concerned what he might do if he finds out she's pregnant with my child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 677
You deserved it 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TCRII 29

He’ll hire you back, pay you less, make you work more and treat you like the guy who got his daughter pregnant.

My guess is re-hire you now that you'll be his son-in-law. Of course, you're going to marry the girl and be a good father for your baby, right? Choose a nice day for a White Wedding. It'll be a nice day to...start again!

Comments

My guess is re-hire you now that you'll be his son-in-law. Of course, you're going to marry the girl and be a good father for your baby, right? Choose a nice day for a White Wedding. It'll be a nice day to...start again!

TCRII 29

He’ll hire you back, pay you less, make you work more and treat you like the guy who got his daughter pregnant.

The good news is he can't fire you again.

well he's not your boss anymore so not much he can do.

WeirdUS 29

Bad idea sleeping with your bosses daughter. Dating a coworker doesn't normally go well dating your bosses daughter is insane getting her pregnant is suicidal

Unless you didn’t know your girlfriend was your boss’s daughter, you didn’t think through the possible consequences. At the same time, you don’t control who you fall in love with. Good luck with this

WeirdUS 29

You can to an extent if it costs you your lively hood or will put you in a dangerous situation you have to have sense not to do it. I can't help it is a cop out for having responsibility. Who you like is directly related to who/ and how much time you spend time with them.

smartjaguargurl 17

I think it’s more you can’t help who you catch feelings for but you can control whether or not you act on those feelings.

bl3ur0z3 17

Hopefully give you your job back and a promotion so you can provide for his grandchild.

He's gonna kill you. Just take that as YDI. You can't get any more fired, but you can die. RIP OP.

heres a thought...**** him doesn't matter what he says about it