Thanks!

By thenanny - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - United States - East Syracuse

Today, I got a very nice compliment on my bra. But it was from a 5 year-old after her 6 month-old brother threw up on my shirt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 575
You deserved it 1 029

Top comments

"Wow, that bra barely absorbs any color! You can only sort of see where the vomit was, and the smell isn't even that terrible!"

Maybe the new colour fits it? I personally always wear puke-coloured clothes. The smell and look fit right in my rich neighbourhood.

Comments

joeyl2008 29

A compliment is a compliment but if you are unsure show me and I will let you know.

You heard the clever man, OP. Send him a link to a vendor that sells your bra, so he can check out the product photos and… verify your compliment, I guess.

No need to be a lowkey perv about it #1

Wow, people are sensitive if they think #1 was worth downvoting or is a "low key part." It's a light hearted joke. Get over yourselves.

A compliment is a compliment, just take as you get it. Sorry about what happened though, OP.

Maybe the new colour fits it? I personally always wear puke-coloured clothes. The smell and look fit right in my rich neighbourhood.

I will be more than happy to supply a second opinion if you wish.

"Wow, that bra barely absorbs any color! You can only sort of see where the vomit was, and the smell isn't even that terrible!"

jentrynicole 20

I'm sorry, OP! I hope you were able to get the stain out of your shirt!

well.... if you want more adults to compliment you, you have to let more adults see you in that bra..

I guess that's one of the advantages of being a kid; you can speak your mind without thinking what the other person will say or wondering if it is politically correct to say something. Like as a grown man, even if I see a nice bra on a girl/woman through her see through white top, what would I do? Go and tell her nice bra lady? It really supports your breasts? Cute flowers? I think if I were to do that, I would be reading an fml like "Today at the park, a grown ass random man commented on my bra. What a loser. FML" I guess a guy can't have it any way.