Thanks, Mr Whiskers

By Anonymous - 01/02/2012 06:13 - Canada

Today, while I was on the toilet, my cat managed to climb up behind me, slip and then grip itself to my bare ass. In my haste to get away from the cat, I pooped on the toilet without noticing. Until I sat back down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 875
You deserved it 5 975

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

I can just imagine OP sitting back down only to hear a *squish* and then that *Wa Wa* music play and OP puts their hand on their forehead and shakes their head

That's shitty. Could be worse, could have pooped on the cat. That would have been wonderful to clean up.

Comments

That's shitty. Could be worse, could have pooped on the cat. That would have been wonderful to clean up.

RobDawgz 7

All your comments make me smile!

Giving a cat a bath = scratches. Giving a cat covered in shit a bath = feces infected scratches. Not funny at all!

bigtaytay 13

How did the cat manage to reach your ass while u were sitting down? And (If you're a guy) if the answer to that is u were peeing, y would u sit down when going back to the toilet? This is fake

kmerritt10 6

He was in the middle of taking a shit? Once you start you gotta finish

This is what happens when you let 12 year olds make conspiracy theories.

Actually, it wasn't too much info. OP had given a very through explanation on his poor poop accuracy to give us a full understanding of why his life sucks.

Maybe I'm just being stupid, but how does that work? How does a cat come up behind you while your on a toilet? And why were you naked, sitting on the lid?

GDIZZLE93 11

Toilet seat* OP pooped on the seat on the way up, didn't notice because of the ninja cat attack, and then proceeded to sit down on the defecated seat.

TwinArmageddons 4
Epsilonyx 15

Does your cat usually chill with you while you do your business?

blacksswan 10

Why do people gotta take their cats to the bathroom with them?? I would feel so awkward if my cat sat there watching me do my business on the toilet. Make them wait outside.

I don't have a choice. My bathroom door doesn't latch properly, so even if I close it she can (and always does) just push her way in. And to make it even better, she doesn't just watch me. No, she has to be sitting on my lap, or at least rubbing against my legs. Can't really say I find it awkward though, just annoying. I mean, she's just a cat..

MrBob96 0