Got talent?

By sorrygrandma - 01/02/2012 03:34 - United States

Today, our school chorus went to a senior citizens' home. An elderly lady died during my solo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 557
You deserved it 4 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nuke0013 7

Brings a new meaning to "knock am dead"

Comments

nuke0013 7

Brings a new meaning to "knock am dead"

Rei_Ayanami 18

Took the words straight from my mouth! OP, you can't help it. I only hope it was a calm, quiet death. Not one of those screaming, chest grabbing, scene making deaths.

10-That's how I feel after listening to Dub Step. You feel as though you're having a seizure. OP, look on the bright side, at least she passed on listening to your beautiful music.

YakuzaxGeneralz 9

10. Your comment made me laugh uncontrollably. I just pictured exactly what you described.

she was so overwhelmed by your talent that she dropped dead?

zakkyzebra 11

She was an attention ***** >_>!!!

She DIED. I'd rather have an interrupted solo then be dead. O.o

thesunsetglow_fml 8

She has the voice of an angel?!

JMTS 0

It must've been a **puts on sunglasses** drop-dead beautiful performance.

It must have been beautiful haha heart stoppingly beautiful

It must have been to die for. Heh lame puns shall be lame.

markrs 0

She thought the music was her requiem and your voice was taking her higher

"...and she's buying a Stairway To Heaven..."

Well, think of it this way, you're in choir, and you have a solo, you must have a beautiful voice, at least the last few sounds to grace that woman's ears were the sounds of you signing to a crowd full of people whose eyes were strictly and only on you. It's a bad situation, but hey, gotta' look on the bright side.

Or maybe OP was singing some Justin Bieber, that usually knocks em' dead.

Link5794 18

We're going to Hell, aren't we?

Brings new meaning to the term "killer vocals".

I've heard that term plenty of times at rock concerts, you all are listening to the wrong type of music if it doesn't have killer vocals.

Yup. Its definetly us and not you or anything

Maybe your voice was so heavenly. She decided it was ok to go? Haha.

manatees_r_epic 0

I'm knock-knock-knockin' on Heaven's door...

drawmesunshine 17

Your voice put her in such a peaceful state that she just passed on, OP. Take it as a compliment (:

I wouldn't be complimented if someone decided death is better than listening to me sing.

Well at least she passed to some nice music… or you're voice made her not want to live anymore Either way FYL

nublets 12
Mister_Triangle 21

Would have been unfair to the living audience members if she didn't.

She died to your shitty vocals? Bummer. Dweeeeeeep!!!

Or you can take your dogs outside while the choir performs its musical lobotomy on the poor unsuspecting public.