Thanks mom

By Anonymous - 08/06/2018 15:00

Today, it's my third day in the hospital. On Monday, my mother grounded me for not going to school because I was “milking” a sore foot. On Wednesday, we finally went to the ER and it turns out I have a very bad infection in my foot. She refuses to come to the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 351
You deserved it 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Remember this when you're picking her nursing home.

I guess you could say you guys really got off on the wrong foot.

Comments

Remember this when you're picking her nursing home.

LadyOfMetal666 4

Reminds me of when my appendicitis, and my mother refused to take me to the hospital. Went to the doctors the next day, only for the doctor to tell her that I needed to go to the hospital. She still didn’t take me, but the pain eventually went away.

thatslifeiguess7 16

How are you alive! Did you get it removed later

Either that or it's something not intended as serious as more of a mockery of the ridiculousness of the mom's behavior. I say this because as a person who had their appendix rupture, heeeeeell no the pain doesn't just go away. And even if you could power through that, sepsis is a thing.

I guess you could say you guys really got off on the wrong foot.

Poor thing... Hope you’ll be fine! Get well soon!

Ah, so you got all the doctors and nurses to play along with your ruse to skip school. Nice!

Meh... she's just mad her argument no longer has a leg to stand on, and that she has her foot in her mouth.

OP - Wow your mom is an idiot! I hope you have another parent in your life who is more reasonable.

Nothing like the daily child neglect FML, really makes my day.

She'll still be the one footing the bill.

If they have to amputate, ask that they let you keep it so you can shove it up her ass