Thanks, I hate it!

By pleasebackintomycaragain - 24/04/2009 02:12 - Canada

Today, as I was sitting in my car in a mall parking lot, an old couple got into their new van and backed right into me. The man got out and in broken english decided it was no big deal. He turned to leave and tried to pat my back, but smacked my ass instead. I was hit by a car, and spanked for it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 336
You deserved it 3 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lorrain_fml 0

he spanked you on purpose. =o

Don't lie, you enjoyed the spank =P

Comments

acro_actress95 0

#8 & #11: 3 of my 4 grandparents drive and they're all very responsible drivers. And how old is old? My great grandfather drove right up until his cancer put him in the hospital. He was over 80 and also a responsible driver. You can't take away from everyone because of a few idiots. Oh and #8: South Park is a TV show and nothing in it can be used to demonstrate real life. OP: That sucks.

You should have reversed into his car and when he got out smack him in the face and tell him "It's ok my man. Is no big deal." and then left. Oh and South Park FTW!!

FreedomFirst 0

Hope you took down his license plate. If he hits you, it's your decision whether or not it's a big deal. Not his. He left the scene of an accident.

dethdethdeth 0

This is the first FML in a long time where I just busted out laughing. I can totally picture this in my head. "Oh, Oh, big deal, no, right? right? Right." In the mean while, if you aren't hurt, I'd just save it for a funny story. If you are, I hope you took down his license plate.

HE decided it? You got hit, you're the one with the choice to press charges or not.

shroomis 0

haha he went in through the back and spanked you >.

Hell if I would of hit him and took off he would of been for calling the cops old people are like that. I sure hope you called the cops and turned him in. He would of done it to you if given the chance.

You should've kicked him in the balls! And as he drove away, thrown a ****** rock at his windows.