Thanks, I guess…

By edible - 20/05/2009 20:01 - United States

Today, I surprised my girlfriend by sending her an Edible Arrangement. When she called to tell me she had gotten it, she was more excited about the cute boy who'd delivered it than she was about the fruit bouquet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 547
You deserved it 4 088

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for getting a company that has cuter delivery guys than you. That's the only possible explanation for someone putting YDI. FYL.

gvschmidt94 0

Sound's like something my ex would do. But this OFFICIALLY allows you to check out other girls :D If she bitches, remind her of this.

Comments

clockworkrainbow 3

Im allergic to most of the fruit they use. I'd be more interesrted in the delivery guy too....

I love fruit like a PMS'ing woman loves chocolate. So I see no problem in this gift, except that you gave it to someone who seems slightly unappreciative.

Without knowing what she said, I'm more likely to assume that you're insecure. You probably expected more excitement over the glorified fruit basket and then hearing about another guy set you over the edge- but again, with so little information it's hard to say.

chris5182 0

lol @ #15. girls are ******* stupid.

namelessfew 0
tick_tock 0

That is such a lovely gift to give someone. Edible Arrangements bouquets are really delicious, beautiful and expensive! In giving her that gift it really shows that you were trying to be thoughtful. I'm sorry that your girlfriend did that, it really was very cruel of her... You should reevaluate why you are in a relationship with her.

doodles88 0

#5... seriously, what is up with YDI comment about things that some people can't control?!