Thanks, dude

By jamiedevin - 06/11/2010 04:04 - United States

Today, I was feeling really sick when I was with my boyfriend at the park. When we were walking, I got really dizzy and collapsed. My boyfriend didn't catch me. His mom took me to the hospital. While I was being poked with needles, he was at home playing COD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 679
You deserved it 4 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please, for the sake of my believe in humanity, tell me he's fourteen. Please.

Comments

JokeMeister 0

you picked him. you should decide whether u keep him.

DRock525 0

just be happy black ops was not out at the time he would even have left the house!

giantsfan2010 23

He must have gotten a copy of Black Ops early.

that would be the best reason not to go to the hospital :) he'll yea Good thinks bub

Break up with him, problem solved! I've gone through a similar situation and he never changed. Maybe you need to talk to him about it, or maybe he's just an ass.

It would b ok ifhe was playing the new COD black ops!

It pisses me off my bf plays cod all the time even when I go over bcuz were supossed to go out for diner.. It never happens we always end up staying in.. And “I” end up cooking the meal. Fml

banananut 0

What's with FML's nowadays and girls complaining that their boyfriend's never catch them when they faint? How hard is it to catch yourself? Jeeeez.

spartan_girl 0

it's pretty hard to catch yourself when you faint :) The ground probably did a pretty good job though To me, that's not really the FML here (although since the OP included it, maybe she cares about it just as much), but the fact that he (apparently) wouldn't go to the hospital with her is pretty lame. Sounds like they're pretty young if the boyfriend's mom took OP to the hospital, but maybe that was just the nearest person she could get a ride from. Hope you're okay, OP!

banananut 0

What's with FML's nowadays and girls complaining that their boyfriend's never catch them when they faint? How hard is it to catch yourself? Jeeeez. (sorry about the double post.)