Thanks, dude

By jamiedevin - 06/11/2010 04:04 - United States

Today, I was feeling really sick when I was with my boyfriend at the park. When we were walking, I got really dizzy and collapsed. My boyfriend didn't catch me. His mom took me to the hospital. While I was being poked with needles, he was at home playing COD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 679
You deserved it 4 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please, for the sake of my believe in humanity, tell me he's fourteen. Please.

Comments

NickK49 0

If a Xbox took a shit a PS3 would be concieved.

Seems there's a disturbing relationship between the amount of video games boys play and how considerate they are. I'll probably get yelled at for being a bitch or w/e and saying this, but were it me, I'd consider dumping him for playing COD (or L4D, or Halo, etc.) at all...

soup111 0

sounds like u need a boyfriend, how abt me ?

pwnedl0l 5

dumping someone for playing a video game.. that's like a guy dumping you because you like twilight. we put up with your movies of shirtless and sparkly men, so you should put up with us and our bloody/gore-filled video game obsessions.

I freaking hate Twilight. It's completely the other way around for me. I'll sit there and play COD with my boyfriend. The fact that anyone would dump someone because they like a certain game or movie is absurd to me. Now being obsessive, that's different for both sides. But just liking it, that's a little much.

:-( sorry sweetie. I don't have much experience with dating, but I know how it feels. KICK HIS ASS AT COD! all I have to say.

Ahaha Sounds like something my ex would do xD

Why does every woman on FML expect to be caught whenever she faints?