Thanks buddy

By jackmehoffa - 03/04/2012 18:10 - United States - Green Bay

Spicy
Today, I posted on Facebook saying I'm in a new relationship. One of my buddies said, "You're cheating on Jill?" My girlfriend saw this and went completely nuts, not giving me a chance to explain that "Jill" is just a euphemism for your hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 827
You deserved it 5 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You call your hand, "Jill?" Good name I suppose. I call my fancy shower head, "Leo."

Explain it to your girlfriend if she's a keeper she'll understand. If she doesn't, you're probably better off with Jill. . .

Comments

OP, I think you should take this FML and turn it into the perfect poly amorous relationship! Properly introduce the two, and your girlfriend will probably come around. Surely dear Jill can do more than just jack (sorry, I had to)! Show your lady Jill's skills and the three of you can be happy together!

Shicky_fml 0

None of you understand, the hand should be Veronica!

i hope you talked out this new relationship with Jill first..

KriiFahMoro 9

Look at your open left hand. Your thumb and pointer finger make a backwards "J". Your middle finger is the "I". Your ring finger and pinkie represent the two "L"s. If you read the FML, you would know that "Jill" is a euphemism. He didn't actually name his hand...

milfsforlife 3

Someone needs a new hobby...

Masturbating is not a hobby, now go away.

DKjazz 20

It's not a hobby, it's a way of life. It's an artform. It's a competitive sport. Masturbation is life, and life is masturbation. The sooner you figure that out, the sooner you are enlightened.

Fruitmonster2 15

Enlighten me, oh great one! ;)

shinicwa 1

you need better friends..... and a new hobby other than "jill time" creep