Teenage PDA warning

By Bali_Boil - 16/01/2010 00:44 - United States

Today, I was making out with my girlfriend at her house, and her dad saw us. She decided that she didn't feel like riding along when it was time for her dad to drive me home, and went to bed. I, on the other hand, got to have a 15-minute conversation about the merits of "physical boundaries." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 678
You deserved it 6 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just be glad he didn't get there 15 minutes later.

Mango_Juice 0

I think YDI. You were disrespecting his household, and then he had to give you a ride. Shows me that you're still young. There are boundaries. But if you're going to be making out with your girlfriend, it is best not to do it where you both can't be caught by a parent.

Comments

pzluvbbydux 0

I moderated this one! Anyway, anyone saying YDI, it's really not a big deal to make out at someones house when the parent's are home. I do that all the time with my boyfriend and his parents drive me how or vise versa. They really don't care much. I'm sure that if this happened to anyone the parents would talk to their kids about it, it's not like hes gonna give him a high five for being all up on his daughter? FYL for the dad seeing. It's really not something you want parents to witness unless its at a wedding.

Hey, they might not be that young. Just because somebody has their license doesn't mean they have 24/7 access to a car, first of all. Assuming he lives with his parents, they might have had monopoly over the car at that point. Also, he could be old enough and just choose not to. My boyfriend's old enough to drive, he just never got his license, and isn't even trying to...and if our parents saw what we do alone, we'd get stabbed...

OMG, you were making out. Call the police, how dare you disrespect that man in his own home.

spankdamonkey 0

I agree most of you sound over 30 or naive. I am 22 and even when I was fifteen other kids where having sex. It happens all the time now, put your daughter on birth control as soon as they are 13... I know delivery nurses who say they see girls as young as 12 in there having kids which is disgusting.

Right, because EVERY girl is a dumb bimbo that can't keep her legs closed that would need birth control at such a young age.

Maybe forcibly putting everybody on the pill would be a little excessive, but telling everyone clearly about the joys of our friend Mr.Condom could help at least.

xxreikoxx 31

Hey #48, here's a news flash for you - most of us are around twenty-one. You fail for thinking that women like myself are just going to open up our legs to every man that comes our way. NOT everyone has sex before they get married, and NOT every woman is just going to open up her legs. Being put on birth control is NOT going to solve anything. It's the parents' fault for not teaching their children self-control and leaving it up to the school and their kids' friends to influence them. If you don't want your kids to breed before a certain time, then stop whining and teach them. Don't use a stereotype that isn't even close to true in order to make a point. I'm a twenty-one year-old woman, and I still have my V-Card, so who are you, 48, to stereotype? How do we know that you weren't one of the fifteen year-olds of your day that were having sex? Think next time, hypocrite.

Try finding some privacy next time...

Badboy6 5

Lol shudda done it in the bathroom or somtin.. Or when her parents arent home 0_o

Erindub 0

Dude you're still young obviously if shes living at home and you're scoring a ride from her daddy. Sorry bro, thats just life at your age. You don't have to be celebate but please be safe. Someday you'll be a grown up but until then enjoy not having to par rent/bills.

How exactly did her dad let you know it was time to go? "Okay, Johnny, time for you to stop dry-humping my daughter. I'll drive you back to your house now so you can get a good night's sleep. You don't want to be late for the school bus tomorrow morning!" His lecture on "boundaries" was probably inspired by your pitched tent he witnessed the entire ride home.