Teenage PDA warning

By Bali_Boil - 16/01/2010 00:44 - United States

Today, I was making out with my girlfriend at her house, and her dad saw us. She decided that she didn't feel like riding along when it was time for her dad to drive me home, and went to bed. I, on the other hand, got to have a 15-minute conversation about the merits of "physical boundaries." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 678
You deserved it 6 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just be glad he didn't get there 15 minutes later.

Mango_Juice 0

I think YDI. You were disrespecting his household, and then he had to give you a ride. Shows me that you're still young. There are boundaries. But if you're going to be making out with your girlfriend, it is best not to do it where you both can't be caught by a parent.

Comments

your girl is a bitch for not going with you

....how old are you, OP? I understand the fact that while there's a chance OP may be old enough to drive or even older, it's not likely that his girlfriend's father would give him this speech if it was just making out with his girlfriend (if he was at least 16 or so) which leads me to think OP is much younger..

boatkicker 4

You underestimate overprotective fathers. My father got angry once simply because he found out I had a crush on a guy, when I was 16. He went on and on for about an hour about how I was too young to be thinking about dating, or boys. It's a good thing I had kept my mouth shut about any previous crushes. My father also gave a talk similar to the one OP received to my first boyfriend, and once to a friend of mine who I wasn't interested in, which was REALLY awkward. This is all WITHOUT having seen any kissing. I can't imagine what it would have been like if he had seem me making out with someone. I'm also not the only one with a father whose done this. I've watched one of my friends fathers talk to her boyfriend about boundaries, in front of a whole crowd of us. I've watched fathers drag male friends of mine to church with them to remind them of boundaries. I've comforted a friend whose boyfriend got kicked out of her house for kissing her. Not one of these situations happened when the couple was under 16.

gonaners16 4

heh, overprotective fathers. they sure are lovely, especially when both both the girl and boyfriend's fathers are overprotective...

why are people saying YDI because the OP is 'too young' not eveyone has a car, maybe the op is 19, but doesnt have a job, so cant get a car

beastingurl 0

how old are you if you need a ride home from her father?

Tell him you ****** his daughter while he was at worl

DinoBonertaco 0

So, did you know that a Dinosaur, can not, and i repeat CAN NOT, eat a taco, during the time period that said dinosaur has an erection? Don't believe me? ok, ok next time you see a dinosaur, with an erection, of course, see if it is eating a taco. but IT WON'T BE, simply because dinosaurs cant have tacos with a boner (:

Try listening to your girlfriend's mom give you a speech TWICE about not having sex after your girlfriend confessed to her that you had sex. Aaaaaaaakward...