Teenage PDA warning

By Bali_Boil - 16/01/2010 00:44 - United States

Today, I was making out with my girlfriend at her house, and her dad saw us. She decided that she didn't feel like riding along when it was time for her dad to drive me home, and went to bed. I, on the other hand, got to have a 15-minute conversation about the merits of "physical boundaries." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 678
You deserved it 6 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just be glad he didn't get there 15 minutes later.

Mango_Juice 0

I think YDI. You were disrespecting his household, and then he had to give you a ride. Shows me that you're still young. There are boundaries. But if you're going to be making out with your girlfriend, it is best not to do it where you both can't be caught by a parent.

Comments

and YDI for not putting the bitch in her place when she said she wasn't coming

Darrian 2

That's a consequence of making out with somebody's daughter. Suck it up.

Ok people saying he's young enough to need a ride.. or maybe he lives far enough to need one. There are limits? .. he's making out with his girlfriend.. he's not been caught with his hands down her pants. -.-' You can clearly tell the majority of you are like over 30..

If he were old enough to drive odds are he would have a car or the girlfriend would have one or that the girlfriend could drive him home in the parent's car instead of her father needing to do it.

boatkicker 4

I'm 19. Over 75% of the people my age that I know don't have cars, and about half don't have licenses. Where I lived there wasn't really a need for a license because there was a good public transportation system, which was a lot cheaper than a car, and could get you anywhere. Not to mention, its near impossible to find a decent job right now, which means no money for a car, and no money to put gas in it if you had one. You just don't make enough at a shit-job to buy a car, unless you work a ridiculous number of hours, which usually they wont let you do because it cost them more money to pay you overtime.

So i'm guessing you're underage? Her farther seems like he's just trying to protect you both WHILE YOU ARE SEEMINGLY ILLEGAL. there is no FML about this.. YDI though because you were most likely doing something more than 'making out' that warranted such a disscution..

123sploosh 0

father.... discussion.... please learn to read and write before you write shit on peoples fmls. kkthxxxbyeee

unless theres more to this story than just that, her father just seems protective of his daughter, or shes had previous bfs who've treated her like shit

psychoxxxinvader 3

So what? Atleast you know your girlfriend is safe at home with a father who cares about her. If I had a daughter and I saw them making out, I'd talk about it too (although I'm 13 and have had no motherly experiences). Even my current boyfriend knows that if he touches me in the wrong place I'd break his hand. Its what parents do, so obviously, this is your first relationship if you didn't know that.

Lol I'm a young guy to bro and Niice job makin out with your girl styll. but next time go to some alley or the pair or the school or some shyt. unless you know your home alone for like a good 3-5 hours like I am, forget the idea of a house.

Her_Majesty 0

I'm sorry. I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say. English: do you speak it?

42 Nice to know you don't speak English. Anyone could have understood that.

tomakobriefs 11

If you just smooched her, then FYL. If it was full-on making out, then YDI. If you're young enough that you need to get a ride home from her father, then you should know better. Keep your hands to yourself, at least until you can get your own car. Also, you might want to find other places to spend time with your girlfriend.

xxreikoxx 31

OP, you and your girl are both idiots, but mainly you for having little respect for her parents. Too bad he didn't find the fuzzy handcuffs right next to you guys...you totally deserved it for being a horn dog. The dad wins, for once! O_o

Don't worry, you'll be broken up in a month anyway