Teenage PDA warning

By Bali_Boil - 16/01/2010 00:44 - United States

Today, I was making out with my girlfriend at her house, and her dad saw us. She decided that she didn't feel like riding along when it was time for her dad to drive me home, and went to bed. I, on the other hand, got to have a 15-minute conversation about the merits of "physical boundaries." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 678
You deserved it 6 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just be glad he didn't get there 15 minutes later.

Mango_Juice 0

I think YDI. You were disrespecting his household, and then he had to give you a ride. Shows me that you're still young. There are boundaries. But if you're going to be making out with your girlfriend, it is best not to do it where you both can't be caught by a parent.

Comments

dingdong666 0

no11. Really? some people will find anything to say YDI to. if you had a GF then you'd be making out with her gees

I agree with #11. Obviously we're talking about someone young enough to need a ride, and it sounds like he needs a little parenting in the area of boundaries.

tbh dude, I wouldn't be making out with any girl in front of her father or immediate family. it just shows a plain lack of respect and social etiquette. YDI for not being socially aware.

Doesn't count if she attacks your face. Been there...

YDI for not driving...guess you deserved to be chaperoned...

catkat1988 17

What happened to walking? Bicycling? Or getting your own parents to pick you up? You should be grateful that your girlfriends father even takes the time to bother.

If it takes a 15 minute drive it mudt be 10 miles away...

Your lucky he didnt hurt you or kill you!! Most dads would seriously do damage too ANY male that threatened his daughter's chastity!!! Sooo OP YDI!! I'm against violence however society is what it is for a reason!!!

It's all part of it man, awkward conversations never stay away when you have a relationship at a young age. Atleast he drove you home, if he threw you out and told you to walk or something, now then you'd have a problem!

If you're not old enough to drive yet, you're young enough that you should respect the rules of your girlfriend's father's house.

wtf are you all on about? you're all idiots

I think thats a little overboard for some kissing. obviously she wanted it and so did you so there's no boundaries about it.

Cuz those are the only boundaries that matter :-P ... Sheesh

Sounds like someone else needs a discussion on boundaries.