Take a ticket

By ugh - 24/05/2015 19:53 - United States - Dearborn

Spicy
Today, I realized that my relationship has hit a new low when I made an appointment with my girlfriend to have sex. I have a two week wait. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 117
You deserved it 5 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It is time to re-evaluate your relationship. You guys should have a good chat and make a decision if this relationship is salvageable or not.

You should talk it out with your girlfriend, it doesn't seem like the relationship would last long from that point.

Comments

Did she have you take a number? Because then you know it's bad.

Attacksloth 33

Does... that imply that she's cheating on you? You both need to sit down and talk.

Is she all booked up for the next 2 weeks with her other flings? Busy girl...

Do these "dates" cost a couple hundred dollars? Are you sure she is not a prostitute?

On the bright side, at least there's not a queue.

Isn't about him queuing up, it's about her having this level of control. Weird and not healthy.

It may not be that she's controlling. My first thought was that she has a very busy schedule and OP feels she's not making enough time for him.

DisturbedSRT8 17

At least you have a chance of getting some!

Are you sure that she is girlfriend only for you?

Does she treat relationships like a business? I hate to say this but you two might be better off breaking this off

I feel for you bro......pack up and move on

leogachi 15

Why the **** is everyone saying to break it off? You don't even know the story. What if she's working and going to school full time, so she's too exhausted for sex? Just because she's busy doesn't mean that she isn't making time for Op, it could just mean sex is the last thing she wants to do.