Sussy baka

By Anonymous - 29/06/2021 20:00

Today, when my boyfriend got home, I told him about how I’d had the worst day with our baby. Without blinking, he told me to say the word and he’d drive to a different city and anonymously surrender our son to a fire station and all our suffering would be over. He was completely serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 231
You deserved it 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I mean, it sounds heartless. But, if that's not a supportive husband; what is?

dowhyc 1

I have definitely said similar things to my husband about our three kids. it's not that I don't love them but they make me want to pull my hair out at times.

Comments

Sounds like someone did not want kids but only gave you a child as a means to please you. Not a fair combination of parents for the fella. Already sense a lack of commitment from your boyfriend's response.

I mean, it sounds heartless. But, if that's not a supportive husband; what is?

dowhyc 1

I have definitely said similar things to my husband about our three kids. it's not that I don't love them but they make me want to pull my hair out at times.

Yummi_913 18

Honestly, I'm glad he would drop the baby off at a safe place as opposed to a dumpster or somewhere a predator could take him. Even more so that he would do that over simply beating the baby to a pulp out of anger or frustration.... I have unfortunately come across too many reports of these things happening and it definitely affects my sleep. I still see flashes of the mugshot of the guy in the first baby related news report I read 2 years ago. This world is a sick ******* place.

give the word. they're more debt than they're worth.

Unless he actually started taking actions to do it, I don't believe he was actually being serious.