Sucks to suck

By ladeda - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my name was called during an assembly because I'd won some sort of prize. Everyone booed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 157
You deserved it 6 855

Top comments

Oh that can't be good for the self esteem.

If something like that happens, then just say f*ck off. There are so many things that are just better to be ignored. If the same thing happens next time, just go up there, get your award, and raise your right arm fisted, and raise your middle finger.

Comments

The booing you heard was the sound of jealously. Your life isn't ******... ...their lives are.

that's pretty sad for being boo'd. what did you even do to deserve that? oh and #2 I like your picture GO COHEED

hellokittywhore 0

nope. it's that no one likes him. he's probaly an annoying whinner. I'd boo him too. in fact BOOOOOOOO*gasp*BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

REX50ROC 0

look dude if u didnt flick them all off when u got on stage then FYL

No, I would think it's his life that's ******. Everyone clearly hates him for some reason, probably a bad one. So I sympathize with you.

If something like that happens, then just say f*ck off. There are so many things that are just better to be ignored. If the same thing happens next time, just go up there, get your award, and raise your right arm fisted, and raise your middle finger.

pedosmurf 7

You can't judge until you know what happened though what if he was the one that cheated on someone they obviously have a reason

HOPPE612 5

also they could have been joking no one here understand them

haha owned solid, maybe it was a joke or maybe you just deserved it.

ZiggyMorrison 0

hey I'm hated by everyone too! far out give them all the one finger salute and if its too late to get them to like you than guess what you have total freedom you know what you should do assuming this is a guy just find the hottest chick you can and grab her **** than run away like nothing happend you might sexual harrasment lawsuit but who gives a shit!

I guess its your fault for being hated by everyone. Don't worry though, you'll be accepted eventually. :P

I'm really afraid something like that will happen when I go up to get my honors certificate next year. I doubt anyone will boo, but just ... lack of clapping. Which is very unusual for my school.

your name is Dustin isn't it? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO