Suckerpunched

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, the imperial fist of spring allergies knocked me flat on my ass. The time I was going to spend at the outdoor concert I paid $80 for was instead spent in my car, driving back home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 113
You deserved it 3 163

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP, you should get the official DocBastard© Allergy Fighter. A pill, you ask? Ha, of course not! It's a Medical Warrior! Doc doesn't **** around with allergies.

Comments

Mossadchick 5

Awww I'm sorry Hun that really sucks. I'm an allergy sufferer too and I've had to miss evens because of them.

I spend all my money on ponies. Ok not really, but I was on a pony buying kick a few weeks ago.

I have bad allergys as well, so bad i was getting shots for them for a while.. but have never had to miss anything because of them... I take an Allegra-D in am and Benadryl at night and keeps me going...

1crabbygirl 10
husky22 0
penguin_princess 0

I have allergies right now too except my eyes get really dry and so they dry out my contacts and I can never see >_

You could have toughed out and taken medicine for it so ydi

mrsmillsy 10

If you wanted to go that bad, you would have sucked it up. I would have. But I'll be nice and vote both YDI and FML.

Most people who say "suck it up" for most thing usually never went through what OP went through. I honestly doubt you have allergies.

mrsmillsy 10

Fair call, I don't. I have other things wrong with me though, like screwed up feet and knees and I still play sport. I guess I just wouldn't want to waste my money.

I'm sorry:( it'll come back to you something will happen to make up for it :)

RegenaGeorge 0

How are u a nun and ur only 19??