Stunlock

By kellie1115 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Rowlesburg

Today, my boyfriend and I were having a serious conversation about our future. Somehow it turned into a 10-minute discussion about what time of day we usually take a crap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 575
You deserved it 5 890

Top comments

OP - "So I was thinking that we should buy a new place somew..." Boyfriend - "I really need a shit, when do you normally take a shit?" ^ am I on the right track?

Five months from now he will be standing outside the only bathroom waiting for you to finish pooping because he forgot the time you normally go, while you remembered his poop schedule, and then you will appriciate that conversation.

Comments

DJRhetorical 4

Well this means two things. First, you have a strong relationship in which you are. Comfortable with each other, second, you've got a good amount of fiber in your diet.

hateevryone 14

What a great future you two have with each other.

aw that actually seems nice. you two sound cute together.

The best life decisions are made on the toilet. Well, in my case anyway. so this can only be a good thing. Syncronize your bowels.

It disturbs me just how it can turn to that subject in a matter of minutes

MaoKittyMaoMao 6

Doesn't sound that bad. At least you guys are comfortable enough to talk about that sort of thing.

That's a great conversation, especially if you only have one bathroom. Personally, I'd rather cut off an unimportant body part than live with other people in a place with one bathroom. Sometimes shit schedules don't always work out as planned.

A man skillfull at avoiding comitment can make you talk about any sh*t

Am I the only person that thinks a poop schedule is unusual? Do people normally do that at the same time every day?