Stuck

By robzzz - 16/02/2012 07:13 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I'm forced to eat half a package of saltine crackers in my room for dinner. I can't go downstairs to the kitchen because my two roommates are going at it on our kitchen table. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 664
You deserved it 3 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ahhh of course. i'll bet their goal is to do it in every room in the house, so eventually they're going to do it in your bed while you're gone!

Order pizza, get the camera ready, then wait for the delivery guy to get there. And then profit.

Comments

I would think that there would be some rules.

derecteevee 1

eff that.. it's my kitchen!! I'm walkin in there and makin some Mac n cheese... probably offer the roommate and his lady friend some too

patalc11 8

Go walk in them awkwardly, say you are just getting some soup for your crackers, and not to mind you.

SaMmIMonster96 6

Can nobody take a joke?? Omg whats with all of the "creeper" comments, this is just an odd sense of humor.. The same humor that I have, give them a break!

SaMmIMonster96 6

Sorry, that was supposed to be on a comment :/ my bad

harbqll 0

So go in there anyway. I used to have a roommate who did that shit all the time. Of they don't want you to see it, they need to keep it in the bedroom.

SaMmIMonster96 6

Can you people not take a freaking joke? This is just an odd sense of humor, guess what we all have bad humor to someone. I don't think they are a creeper, it is an opinionated joke that's it!

rubyliu8420 7

Seriously I would just get something to eat. If they didn't want you to see them they should stay in their room.

I would have gone in there, made myself a bowl of cereal, and sat at the chair with the best view.