Stuck

By robzzz - 16/02/2012 07:13 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I'm forced to eat half a package of saltine crackers in my room for dinner. I can't go downstairs to the kitchen because my two roommates are going at it on our kitchen table. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 664
You deserved it 3 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ahhh of course. i'll bet their goal is to do it in every room in the house, so eventually they're going to do it in your bed while you're gone!

Order pizza, get the camera ready, then wait for the delivery guy to get there. And then profit.

Comments

Can you not understand that nobody cares?People can be relentless on this side of the interwebz. I was making a joke out of it, but even if I wasn't, there isn't much you could've said to make me take it back.

SaMmIMonster96 6

129- Not a problem, I stand for what I believe in... 130- I could tell you were kidding, my comment wasn't about you. And I know what this site is, but I care. People shouldn't be harassed over a joke..

Go down there and start a running commentary like you're calling the play-by-play at a sports event. When they finish hold up a placard with a number on it between 1 and 10 like you're judging an Olympic event. Be the East German judge, have it be something really low. (Which leads me to wonder how many people on this site are actually old enough to remember when there was an East Germany.)

Get an airhorn! Blast it before entering the room. Ans use earplugs when you do. Dont want busted eardrum fml's

Just push them aside and eat your vegetables

personally I would've made dinner and passed gas walking past them. you would have accomplished two things. eating and ******* up a relationship because they argue about who farted. Ahhhh that smell of victory :D

I would have gone down anyway... Standard.

cylus13 9

Sounds like to me you should go down and get you food. If they won't stay in there room then it means they want to be watched. And it's your place too.

Get a squirt gun! Hose them off then get your meal. Next time you have a significant other over be sure to return the favor.

Lol id go down Open the fridge, grab what i need, and walk out completly ignoring them