Stuck

By robzzz - 16/02/2012 07:13 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I'm forced to eat half a package of saltine crackers in my room for dinner. I can't go downstairs to the kitchen because my two roommates are going at it on our kitchen table. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 664
You deserved it 3 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ahhh of course. i'll bet their goal is to do it in every room in the house, so eventually they're going to do it in your bed while you're gone!

Order pizza, get the camera ready, then wait for the delivery guy to get there. And then profit.

Comments

perdix 29

Since you are eating crackers, you ought to go do it in their underused beds. Let them know that their kitchen sex was a pretty "crumby" thing to do to you.

phantumgrey 6

You can't have a proper dinner at all tonight? Why don't you wait until they're done? Unless they're like sex guru's and go non-stop literally all night long.

If they're going to have sex on the kitchen table, you should eat dinner in their bedroom. That'd get your point across.

Just make food and eat, stare at them while doing so, they'll leave unless they're kinky like that

eddyg94 11

if you can't get to the table, you should just eat directly off them.

What is wrong with you? Go down there pop some popcorn get a chair and watch! They don't care about privacy why should you. Besides if you watch, you will know where to spray the sanitizer!

rillastyle 1

You keep saltines in your room???

That's when you go downstairs and make the most yummy dinner ever. Sit down at the table and eat. As awkward as it may be, they'll never do it there again. You just need a strong stomach~