Scammers gonna scam

By Anonymous - 16/06/2021 21:59

Today, after feeling lost and sad for a long time, in a last attempt to get some answers, I'd saved up and flew to see a very famous clairvoyant. For the whole session, all she talked about was how great and successful my brother is going to be. $250 down the drain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 341
You deserved it 1 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel like your clairvoyant is telling you stop spending money on clairvoyants.

It's a good thing the FML staff labeled this in the scam section. Maybe that will send you a sign. Instead of looking at hoaxes such as clairvoyance, hustle and grind to progress.

Comments

I feel like your clairvoyant is telling you stop spending money on clairvoyants.

It's a good thing the FML staff labeled this in the scam section. Maybe that will send you a sign. Instead of looking at hoaxes such as clairvoyance, hustle and grind to progress.

DoctorPALO 14

Perhaps you should have seen a medical professional or gotten a pet.

Clairvoyant? Hell, I've got some magic beans I can sell you. They'll solve all your problems. Just tell me how much money you have and I'll tell you how much they cost.

a lot of people here are gonna be pretty mean. Its not uncommon for folks to do stuff like this when they feel like theyre stuck in a bad place. the reality of the situation is no one is going to tell you what the next right move is. I don't know what your situation is but seek advice from those close to you instead and go from there. if it's just about feelings get therapy if possible or find anonymous support groups if face to face isn't for you yet. regardless, I don't see how someone who sees the future can help your emotions get better anyway.

Sorry, OP. I understand the feeling. Prayer has worked for me

smfh. those people are frauds. your real fml should be "I fell for the clairvoyant b.s. and paid a phony."

Yeah, I'm not gunna knock you for believing in these people, because honestly it's not any weirder than believing in religion. But, maybe you should get your money back because you didn't pay the bitch for your brothers fortune.

I'm not a clairvoyant and even *I* saw that coming a mile off. Anyone who takes money to see the future can only see what they're going to buy after lying to you.