Stoner

By Stoner - 25/04/2023 20:00 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I was supposed to wash my wife's underwear, then go to work and interview a new educator at 10.30am. I ended up smoking weed, getting stoned, and sitting in my car at 11.00am at a McDonald's. I'm now sitting at my desk and still high as fuck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 114
You deserved it 2 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Listen, bud. If something you do for fun is getting in the way of your actual obligations that may be a sign of addiction and it’s definitely a sign that you need to step back and re-evaluate. Seek help.

As a stoner myself, all I can say is that it was your own choice. Think about that. Was it what you wanted? If not, then remember this next time the temptation comes. FYL and YDI

Comments

Listen, bud. If something you do for fun is getting in the way of your actual obligations that may be a sign of addiction and it’s definitely a sign that you need to step back and re-evaluate. Seek help.

As a stoner myself, all I can say is that it was your own choice. Think about that. Was it what you wanted? If not, then remember this next time the temptation comes. FYL and YDI

I'm still traumatized by the image of your wife's dirty underwear waiting for you to clean them. Is she supposed to go commando, or buy new undies until you get around your chores, shit-scraper?

Is that you, Afro Man? That new verse needs some work, it’s not very catchy.

lalalaila777 24

blaming cannabis for your actions is another stupid thing giving it a bad name. who controlled your actions? do you have any self control? are you a puppet? who pulls your strings? cannabis?

Sonotsuave 35

This doesn’t make any sense to me. Are you complaining that you made a bad decision, or what? If you’re stressed out or going through depression, I’m sorry for you and would recommend seeking help. Otherwise, be an adult and take responsibility for your actions. If you want to smoke recreationally, do that on the weekends or off the clock, not during the work day that affects your shared chores with your wife, your work day, and ability to interview subordinates.