Stay classy

By chattyloz - 07/02/2013 12:31 - United Kingdom

Today, I had to unpick a wedgie in the street. I backed against a wall, lifted my skirt and sorted it. I then turned around and caught eye contact with several men in the barbers behind me. Not such a solid wall after all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 838
You deserved it 39 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet you made their day, but seriously you should have waited to unpick that shit. That's not a good look in public.

Comments

You deserve it. If you're are going to do something like lifting up your skirt to pick a wedgie on the street , be 100% sure that there is know one who can see you!

eaglerob 20

Were they smiling?! If you're going to put on a show, go big or go home! ;)

Lifting your skirt on the street is never a good idea, even if your backed up against a wall...it'll still look weird either way :/

dontpanic_fml 32

Yes, how did OP think that backing up against a wall like a buffoon and yanking the back of her skirt up would look, anyway? It's not like that makes her invisible. What a case this OP is...

woiz 11

u should have said "kiss my cute ass !!"

Next time suck it up until you are somewhere private.

RedPillSucks 31

I think all the guys at the barber shop would have been willing to suck something.

miyaviichan 27

50, why was that so funny to me?

Don't wear underwear. There. Solved the problem

Or just find a bathroom and save yourself from the embarrassment. Solved the problem.

And after that we'll probably see FML like this: "Today, I had to unpick a wedgie in the street. I backed against a wall, lifted my skirt and then remembered that I DIDN'T wear any underwear today. I then turned around and caught eye contact with several men in the barbers behind me."

RedPillSucks 31

Or worse. "I backed into what I thought was a wall, but it was a door and I got felt up by the next person to exit".

Next time, be more picky where you do it.