Sorry, I…

By mel - 18/01/2011 07:05 - United States

Today, I had to blow my nose. Trying to be a considerate roommate, I tiptoed over to the bathroom in the dark, which would have been fine, if I hadn't tripped over a chair and crushed the art project that she's been working on for the past month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 955
You deserved it 8 304

Same thing different taste

Top comments

liebe_dich 0

That's unfortunate. But I think she shouldn't have just left it out where it could get ruined.

FYLDeep 25

You'd make a shitty ninja. Unless you were out to assassinate art projects.

Comments

maybe she should of kept it off the floor...

eclecticstrings 0

*have kept it seriously, do you go to school? "of kept it"? jeez.

Zombies_Rule 0

Maybe he doesn't care? Maybe he likes to say "shoulda" "wanna". It's a free country right? So stop tryin to correct people on every little mistake. FML will never be a perfect website. Learn that now. And plus, some people, such as myself, have an iPhone/iPod/iPad, which all 3 have auto-correct. And if I wanna say Y'all because I'm from the south, I can.

Exactly. This isn't a grammar or proper English site. This is for entertainment and amusement purposes. We're not being graded, so stfu! Get a life and let people enjoy something that's meant to be enjoyed - not criticized.

talktomandybaby 8

i hate your picture.... justin bieber is amazing<33333

big deal. tell her to title the piece "crushed art project" and say her inspiration was "my dumb ass clumsy roommate". it's art! anything goes!

RollSnakeEyes 0

dumb bitch, why is it in the ground

dani_ftw 0

maybe it was on a table or something, and when OP tripped, they tried to grab something so they wouldnt fall , and whats better than OP's roommates project right?

she shouldn't leave her shit around the house where it could get ruined

mimsicle95 0

I bet we'll be seeing her fml, "my stupid roommate crushed my project!"

BassGuitarDude 0

Hide it somewhere and say someone broke in and stole it. haha

Ever heard of something called 'light'? Yeah you turn it on so you don't do stupid stuff like these...

the point of doing in the dark was because she didn't want to wake her roommate...