Networked out

By Bex - 20/01/2017 16:00

Today, I got back home after traveling in internet-scarce areas. The first thing I did when I got a solid connection was withdraw from a study abroad program I couldn't afford. Later I found the email telling me that I had been offered an all-expenses-paid scholarship. Too bad I'm not going now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 070
You deserved it 1 982

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hurry up and contact the scholarship and enrollment offices. See if it's not too late to rescind your withdrawal.

Talis99 26

You should always check email first. Just like always check voicemail first.

Comments

Hurry up and contact the scholarship and enrollment offices. See if it's not too late to rescind your withdrawal.

Talis99 26

You should always check email first. Just like always check voicemail first.

Dorkycrime 0

if I were you I would get on the phone this second and call the office to tell them your situation and to see if they'll let you back in because these opportunities don't come by too often. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT YOU CAN GET!

Yet another job President Trump brought back home! Being a student feels like a job, so they'll count it. If you did go, the government with take 35% of your knowledge when you came back.

Bro how much of that good shit did you smoke?

Timely troll comment, kudos. But Trump has been President for mere hours at this point, so he hasn't done anything but run his mouth.

If you hurry and contact their enrollment office, you'll probably be fine. Just explain what happened

Can't afford to travel for school Just got back from a trip Something doesn't add up.

And this is why you read all your email before you start responding to any of it....

Check your e-mail first. If it's too much to go through, make multiple accounts. Use one of them exclusively for school/work/other important things that you don't want to overlook, so that way you can check it easily without missing something important. For example, I have 4 email addresses: one is the one created for me by the school district I work for, another I use exclusively for work-related things (before I got the job that gave me a specific email), one I use for websites that I purchase things from (to keep track of receipts, coupons for them, and tracking numbers), and finally one that I use for anything that doesn't fit the above categories (social media, gaming, etc.).

Patience really is key. Should've checked your email first OP. Good luck and hope you still get in!